Mitsubishi New Outlander Diesel
Take advantage of a choice of finance options including 0% Finance
Mitsubishi Wins Again!
Mitsubishi Outlander voted the most reliable large SUV by What Car? Click here to read all about it!
Take advantage of Special Prices at Luscombe Mitsubishi
Outlander Diesel 3, 7 Seater 4 Wheel Drive from £19,999
after Finance Deposit contribution with flexible PCP Finance - 5.9% APR REPRESENTATIVE- ask for full details
or Choose 3 Years 0% Finance and £NO Deposit on the Outlander Diesel range
on hire purchase
New Mitsubishi Outlander Diesel
New Styling, Specification and Refinement - The Mitsubishi Outlander Diesel offers upgraded levels of refinement with enhanced performance and handling. Whether commuting or towing, this 4x4 provides luxurious comfort and the confidence to tackle all terrains.
Improved Fuel Economy - An advanced DI-D engine makes this an exceptionally efficient crossover, delivering improved fuel economy at 53.3 MPG and low CO₂ emissions. A new Eco driving mode and Auto Stop & Go technology also enable impressive fuel conservation, making it highly cost-effective.
Revised suspension and Exterior Styling - Including Mitsubishi's latest innovation - ‘Dynamic Shield’ – designed to offer protection with elegant aesthetics plus new 18’’ alloy wheels and an updated, sophisticated colour range creating a unique visual character, matched only be the refined interiors.
Interior Refinmenents - Inside the cabin, passengers receive upgraded sound insulation, minimising the interruption of vibration and wind noise. Journeys are also made more enjoyable by dual-zone air conditioning and supremely comfortable leather or fabric seats, while speed-limiting adaptive cruise control offers effortless driving. The Outlander is equipped with Mitsubishi’s Multi Communication System, featuring Satellite Navigation, Blue-tooth hands-free calling, MP3 audio and optional DAB radio (updated from previous models) which can be operated by convenient steering wheel controls. While the infotainment centre furnishes the entertainment, electric power steering, an auto-dimming rear view mirror and an optional reversing camera supply complete driving convenience.
Continued Safety Features - the Outlander Diesel affords thorough defence for all passengers with a 5-star Euro NCAP safety rating, achieved through a range of protective features such as a lane departure warning system and LED daytime running lights. 7 airbags surround passengers from all sides, while radar-powered Forward Collision Mitigation technology minimises the risk of accidents by alerting the driver to imminent threats and boosting braking power. To keep you on track whatever the conditions, the Outlander 16 model year is also fitted with Mitsubishi Active Stability and Traction Control, hill start assist and optional parking sensors.
In summary, key features of the Outlander include:
- New Mitsubishi 'Dynamic Shield' styling
- Stylish improvements across the front, side and rear
- LED Daytime Running Lights - standard across the diesel range
- New Design 18" Alloy Wheels - Standard on GX3 & GX4
- Leather Steering Wheel with Audio and Bluetooth Controls - standard on GX3 & GX4
- Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror - standard across the diesel range
- Mitsubishi Multi Communication System with DAB and Reversing Camera - standard on GX4
- New Design Decoration Panel - standard on GX4
- Sunglasses Pocket - standard on GX1, GX2 & GX3
- Keyless Operation System with Start/Stop Button added to GX3 Manual
- Dual-Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning now standard on GX1 & GX2
- Fabric Seats - standard on GX1, GX2 & GX3
- Leather Seats - standard on GX4 (optional on GX3)