WORK AT LUSCOMBE MITSUBISHI LEEDS
IT’S A TEAM EFFORT AT LUSCOMBE’S!
Sales Person Required by Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
Would you like to join a Multi Award-Winning Team, voted Retailer of the Year at the Auto Trader Awards?
We are so busy we need a Sales Person to join our team, so if you
- Are Great with Customers
- Enjoy giving excellent Customer Service
- Want to help people buy a car with all the information they need
- Want to work in a trusted and empowered environment
- Want to sell cars in the 21st century, with 21st century culture
- Want to earn very well and work hard and be respected for what you do
you could be the person we are looking for.
We offer a fresh approach to car sales that works, with a unique culture –
- Our USP is We Won’t Sell You a Car But We Will Help You Buy One with
- Straight Talking Sales Staff and Managers Who Come Out of the Office.
We are Industry leaders in digital, and have
- The best car dealer customer review scores across many platforms in Leeds and
- We won Retailer of the Year and the Customer Choice Award at the Auto Trader Retailer Awards
- We offer bi-annual company profit share bonus to all employees after 12 months’ service
We very rarely have the chance to take on new salespeople so if you meet the above criteria, we want to talk to you. Previous car sales experience would be beneficial but not essential, but customer service experience is paramount.
If you want to be part of a winning team, enjoy the recognition and rewards, now is your chance.
Email your CV to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling Vehicle Technicians
Do you want to become
- Part of a Winning Team where people just don’t leave?
Fancy joining one of the
- Best Dealerships to Work for in the UK?
Would you like to enjoy the benefits of
- Full manufacturer training?
Would you like to receive a
- Bi-Annual Company Profit Share Bonus?
Luscombe’s Leeds, the
- Suzuki and Mitsubishi main dealer for Leeds, have won a host of industry awards, the latest being the
- Auto Trader Retailer of the Year and Customer Choice Awards and
- AM Award for Excellence in Customer Care.
In addition they were one of only 15 dealerships nationally voted the
- Best UK Dealership to Work for
Due to our continued success, we are urgently looking to recruit additional
The candidate will be a time served, qualified, experienced mechanic with a current driving licence
This is a full time position with all the benefits associated with being part of a successful franchised dealership
- Have you got what it takes?
Please email your cv to email@example.com
Our success is down to our individual employees – all working together as a team – empowered to make decisions, not running back and forth to their managers. We are all involved in the business and work towards creating an enjoyable and stress-free environment for our customers.
If you would like to join our team, we are interested in hearing from you and if we have no vacancies at present we will keep your details on file – Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org