Used Car Search
The John Lewis Partnership
I have noticed that John Lewis and Waitrose are spending an absolute fortune promoting the inclusion of ‘Partnership’ on their branding, obviously they see the value of a business with the right culture running through the core of the company. I must say if I didn’t know it before, I have certainly realised the value of a strong customer-focused culture in a business.
As some of you will know I suffered a back injury in February and, following an operation in June, I am only just starting to be able to spend a couple of hours at work, and it’s been a very tough time for me! I never realised long-term chronic pain affected the brain as much as the body. However, thankfully the business has carried on almost completely unaffected, and it’s not down to rules, processes, computers, etc, that’s very difficult to do well when dealing with customers, we have all come across problems when rules get in the way of common sense, but when everyone involved in the business feels part of it, decisions are made based on common sense, and what is best for the long term good of both the customer and the company, and this has certainly been the case. Not once in seven months have I come across a problem where anyone has hidden behind a process or policy - granted we may not be perfect, but I feel the whole workforce really have got the ‘partnership’ thing sorted, have felt the lovely warm feeling of satisfaction when customers leave happy, and that has been the strongest emotion. Zero hours contracts are not for us and the so-called ‘Gig Economy’ can come and go, but treating staff and customers with respect will always generate better results.
You may wonder why I mention this - I think we all notice great service more than ever before, we used to be a nation of people who didn’t complain, and just put up with anything, but not anymore! It’s what we now notice, and it’s what has made me incredibly proud of everyone at the dealership, and given me a very warm feeling for having created a car dealership with a difference. In my opinion, it is the biggest reason for our success, and to see John Lewis, who are certainly one of the successes recently in retail, invest in such a campaign, is certainly an endorsement of our own culture.
A massive thanks from me to all the staff, or should I say ‘partners’, as they certainly share the fruits of their efforts, and hopefully I’ll be back to full time work in October.
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people” Steve Jobs
WELCOME TO Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
5 Star Mitsubishi Dealer for Customer Care
We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Judge Service, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage Juro city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 Series 5 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted Auto Express Winner of Best Pick-up 2015, 2016 and 2017 best in class for Total Load Capacity, 0-62 Performance, Maneuverability, 4x4 System and Fuel Economy of 42.8 mpg and Emissions of 173 g/km. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and only 9% benefit in kind for company car drivers.