Used Car Search
I was surprised this week to see our own Parliament assassinating Bradley Wiggins, who was only recently honoured by the Queen, when he hasn’t had the chance to defend himself yet - if he is guilty of cheating, he deserves everything and more, but, at present it seems like they are accusing him of pushing the boundaries too far.
My point here is that we should be supporting our compatriots, not prosecuting them with our trial - but being whiter than white seems to be a British problem - when the EU create a new rule, we seem to abide by it to the letter instantly, however – go on holiday to Europe and in my opinion, they don’t seem to take the same hard-line ‘stiff upper lip’ stance. Instead they seem to support their own, and if the rule suits then so be it but if not, they seem to push the boundaries to avoid or ignore the rules.
So back to Bradley Wiggins - last week a national hero – this week a villain - without proof of him even breaking the rules or being caught, just pushing the rules to the very limit and not having the British ethics! And all this ethics stuff from our own Parliament which, we all know, never does anything unethical, does it??? I think not! Maybe this is just a story to divert attention away from the politicians!!
Finally thanks very much to everyone who sent me messages about my back problem - I have just seen my back man and he is now happy and says I can get moving, walking exercising, physio, etc and do as much as I can stand as it won’t make it worse - so the pain of rehab has started and I’m on the road to recovery thanks to the brilliant staff at Nuffield Leeds, and Mr Timothy, the back master!!
“Sports play a very important role in consolidating the national strength, adding lustre to the country’s prestige and honour, inspiring people with national dignity and pride, and imbuing the whole society with revolutionary mettle.” Kim Jong-un
WELCOME TO Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
5 Star Mitsubishi Dealer for Customer Care
We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Judge Service, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage Juro city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 Series 5 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted Auto Express Winner of Best Pick-up 2015, 2016 and 2017 best in class for Total Load Capacity, 0-62 Performance, Maneuverability, 4x4 System and Fuel Economy of 42.8 mpg and Emissions of 173 g/km. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and only 9% benefit in kind for company car drivers.