L200 Series 6
Used Car Search
Indulging your passion …..
If you’re someone whose passions are both personally fulfilling and a means to a financial end, you’re lucky. But I believe it is importa
Last week I was fortunate enough to be able to go with my son Sam to Vietnam, where we had the ‘bucket-list experience’ of riding some trials bikes through the most breath-taking scenery imaginable. Whilst I was there having a great time, I could not stop thinking how fortunate I was - I was with my son, some mates, riding my bike (my passion), with the blessing or pass out from my Mrs – and of course in a position that I was physically fit enough and able to make the time to go.
It made me reflect on what is important in life and how fortunate I am to have recovered sufficiently from my back surgery to be able to ride my bike again, thanks to a great deal of grit and determination and a brilliant team of medics, including regular visits to my talented physiotherapist!
The moral of this story is that hard work really does pay, and that thanks to the great support from my staff and the Mrs, I am able to do what I really enjoy. As far as I am concerned you can forget the villas in Spain, or the caravan on the coast, the fancy car, or the boat in the Med, just give me an old trials bike, my mates, a great family, and the best staff I could ever wish for and I’m happy!!!
“Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head.” A. R. Rahman
Major motor shows would not be the same without Mitsubishi concepts
Many car companies give their design departments a free hand, when it comes to developing new models, states Iain Robertson, but concept models seldom make it into full production, even though some fresh elements may find relevant places.
WELCOME TO LUSCOMBE MITSUBISHI LEEDS
5 Star Mitsubishi Dealer for Customer Care
We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Judge Service, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
WE WON'T SELL YOU A CAR BUT WE WILL HELP YOU BUY ONE!!!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun Sport which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted Auto Express Winner of Best Pick-up 2015, 2016 and 2017 best in class for Total Load Capacity, 0-62 Performance, Manoeuverability, 4x4 System and Fuel Economy of 42.8 mpg and Emissions of 173 g/km. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and a host of benefits for company car drivers.