Used Car Search
This week it emerged that Facebook, like many other worldwide digital businesses, has paid very little tax in the UK. I know it’s an incredibly difficult situation, as these companies don’t need to have a base here, and if they move their base, like many already have, to other countries like Ireland, the UK will get less.
I guess it’s just another case of those who earn or make the most money can find ways to avoid paying tax, but smaller, UK-based businesses and their employees have no choice other than to pay tax. Surely there should be a real degree of social responsibility for these massive and very profitable companies??
And talking about social responsibility, I watched a programme about the adverse impact that throwaway cheap fashion was having on water supplies in the developing world.
I must admit it’s hard enough just to run my business, so I do understand why generating profit is important, but we all, consumers and business owners alike, have some responsibility to look after the planet and our children’s and grandchildren’s futures, and, maybe as I became a grandparent earlier this year, I am more concerned now than ever!
As a result of that, I am now looking into ways of generating our own power with solar panels on the roof, but, unfortunately, it appears a bit of a minefield to discover how best to do it. I would certainly like to try to do my bit, and help. I have also been looking into whether paper cups use more water and resources than reusable cups, which will have plastic in them, and will require water to wash them?? It really is so confusing, and that’s a major problem - it is not dissimilar to consumers trying to decide when buying a car which one is best for their particular use - Confused.Com!? That’s why WE help people to buy the car that suits them compared to other dealers who sell the cars they want to get rid of!!
“A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business” Henry Ford
Changes to Vehicle Excise Duty Road Tax – What impact will it have?
WELCOME TO Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
5 Star Mitsubishi Dealer for Customer Care
We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Judge Service, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage Juro city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 Series 5 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted Auto Express Winner of Best Pick-up 2015, 2016 and 2017 best in class for Total Load Capacity, 0-62 Performance, Maneuverability, 4x4 System and Fuel Economy of 42.8 mpg and Emissions of 173 g/km. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and only 9% benefit in kind for company car drivers.