Used Car Search
School days and spelling!!
It’s really surprising that I now find myself writing a diary every week and enjoying writing it!
When I was at school, I was always bottom of the class in the spelling tests, my essays were littered with spelling mistakes, and that was even after I had found another way to say something, because I couldn’t spell the word I wanted to use!! It still happens now occasionally when even spellcheck can’t work out what I’m trying to write, but I’ve managed one way or another!
As time has gone by, I’ve come across others who have found out they are Dyslexic - and it’s a good job the predictive text on my phone has completed that word to give me the confidence it’s spelt right - but it’s amazing how many people have the same problem. Dyslexia / inability to spell correctly isn’t a sign that you are thick – I really do hope that it no longer carries the same stigma that it used to in schools.
When I started work, I found ways round it, and my hand writing used to and still does look like that of a doctor’s!! But the best part was, and is, that my hand writing’s so bad you can’t tell if the spelling is right or wrong, but at least you can tell what it is I’m trying to say!!
I have just had a text conversation with a connection on LinkedIn who has discovered he is a sufferer, but he has done OK, so if you are worried for yourself, or probably more importantly for your kids or grandchildren don’t panic, it might be a big thing for academics but in the big wide world what you do, your attitude, your ambition, your drive, etc is more important than being able to spell it!
“Whenever people talk about dyslexia, it’s important to know that some of the smartest people in the world, major owners of companies, are dyslexic. We just see things differently, so that’s an advantage. I just learn a different way, there’s nothing bad about it.” Charlotte McKinney
WELCOME TO Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
5 Star Mitsubishi Dealer for Customer Care
We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Judge Service, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage Juro city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 Series 5 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted Auto Express Winner of Best Pick-up 2015, 2016 and 2017 best in class for Total Load Capacity, 0-62 Performance, Maneuverability, 4x4 System and Fuel Economy of 42.8 mpg and Emissions of 173 g/km. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and only 9% benefit in kind for company car drivers.