Used Car Search
This week we had the pleasure to present first prize for the St Gemma’s Hospice 40th Anniversary Car Raffle - it’s the fourth time we have helped St Gemma’s and as a result they have raised over £200,000 from the cars we have supported them with. What a great feeling that is! But St Gemma’s must take a massive amount of credit as their fundraisers are incredible, and we all can only hope we never need them. So a Big “Well Done” to all at St Gemma’s and to Matthew Stanway “Enjoy your new car”.
When I started in business I never thought I could help make a difference - my only focus eight years’ ago was making ends meet and keeping my house. Now the business is established, like many other businesses, I consider it a privilege to be able to help out in the community. Some of the most successful, richest people in the world do amazing work with the wealth they generate – it’s not about spending the money you generate, it’s about using it wisely!
Old fashioned sayings like “it’s better to give than to receive” are very true - I’m sure most of us get a bigger better buzz from receiving praise than receiving a bonus - I know which one lasts longer, as long as you know you are being fairly rewarded and not being taken advantage of financially. Even footballers would rather win the league or cup, than get a big cheque, well most of them!!?
We hosted an awards event last week for RFU volunteers – now they certainly don’t do it for the money because there isn’t any - but the hard work and effort they and many others contribute must surely give them a huge sense of achievement and satisfaction, all caused by a drug we produce to reward ourselves, so although we don’t realise it and it’s not harmful, lots of us are addicted to that great feeling.
"It is more agreeable to have the power to give than to receive". Winston Churchill.
WELCOME TO Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
5 Star Mitsubishi Dealer for Customer Care
We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Judge Service, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage Juro city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 Series 5 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted Auto Express Winner of Best Pick-up 2015, 2016 and 2017 best in class for Total Load Capacity, 0-62 Performance, Maneuverability, 4x4 System and Fuel Economy of 42.8 mpg and Emissions of 173 g/km. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and only 9% benefit in kind for company car drivers.