WHY LUSCOMBE MITSUBISHI LEEDS
At Luscombe’s, we all work together as a team with one aim – to treat customers as we would like to be treated ourselves –The way we operate is different from many other dealerships in order to achieve our goal of ensuring the best possible customer experience.
5 reasons to buy from Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
- Since opening our doors in June 2013, we have won a number of awards, including Mitsubishi New Dealer of the Year 2014 . We are now amongst the Top 10 Mitsubishi Dealers in the Country and are the ONLY 5 STAR MITSUBISHI DEALER IN LEEDS according to customer satisfaction.
- Everyone says they offer unrivalled customer care, but we really do! We believe that it is only through dealing honestly with our customers that we can earn their trust, and in turn, their loyalty.
- We have straight talking sales people who are empowered to deal with you! They talk openly about price, part exchange and finance rates.
- Our Managers come out of the office to ensure you enjoy a stress-free, highly personable, friendly car buying experience.
- Our prices are highly competitive, discounted to match any you will find in the UK. Prices are checked daily because we care about our business and price is very important.
But many dealers claim to be different and customer orientated! How do we differentiate ourselves further?
We won't sell you a car but we will help you buy one!!
View this video to see what one of our customers thinks about Luscombe's
Who are Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds?
- Robin Luscombe own and runs the business with a very hands-on approach – He is very visible on site and enjoys chatting to all the customers and becoming involved in negotiations when required.
- Robin is happy to be contacted by any customer – so much so, his personal mobile number appears on all our marketing materials and website.
- The way Robin manages the company and his staff ensures the car buying process is enjoyable and stress-free.
- Robin has gained considerable success and a host of awards since 2010 when he opened his Suzuki business and this success has continued with the Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds dealership.
- Says Robin "I have a great team and I’m delighted that so many customers remark on the team’s friendliness and helpfulness. It’s important they enjoy their roles within the company to give you the best possible service. And remember, I’m always on hand to support everyone. You deserve great service and I can personally guarantee it – If not I insist you call me!"
How are we different?
- Our sales and aftersales teams are empowered to make instant decisions – they don’t have to run to faceless managers in distant offices.
- We advertise our cars at the discounted price – you don’t have the stress of trying to battle us for discounts. These prices are checked daily to ensure we stay ahead of the competition.
- We stand by our cars, and the warranties we provide.
- We pass on the best possible finance rates. We want to sell cars, we are not a bank. We make our profits from many satisfied customers contributing a little – not a few customers contributing a lot!
- We actively encourage feedback from all our customers so you can make an informed decision about us and the car you are buying – before you buy, read our genuine customer reviews on Google, Facebook. Reevoo, Auto Trader, yell.com and Honest John – all reviews are important to us to ensure we offer the best possible service and buying experience
- We carry a wide range of New Mitsubishi Cars and Commercials, so if you want to see the Mirage, ASX, Outlander Diesel, Outlander PHEV, L200 or Shogun in the colour of your choice, we are only too happy to oblige.
- You are welcome to test drive any of our Mitsubishi Demonstration vehicles which are available on site
Why is our ‘team’ different?
- We are passionate about our business and our customers.
- There is a great team atmosphere, we’re all in this together – meaning our customers get the best service.
- We offer personal attention – our size allows this. You can’t do that in large companies.
- Our approach reflects that we are a business of today with a customer-focused culture
- We make (and bend) rules to suit customers, not to suit the company. We are not company policy driven.
- Our unique approach helped us win Mitsubishi New Dealer of the Year 2014
- We act with integrity and courtesy.
We say our used car prices are competitive – How do you know?
- We ensure our prices are the greatest value in the UK, taking into account the mileage, specification etc.
- Once the car reaches our exacting standards following thorough inspection, we check its price against the trade books and then price check it daily on the Internet - comparing it on AutoTrader, V-Cars and Mitsubishi's website to remain competitive
- We have a great choice of Used Mitsubishi ASX, Outlander Diesels, Outlander PHEV’s, L200’s, Shoguns and Mirages, under 3 years old, which are Mitsubishi approved used cars and are offered with a 12 month warranty
- We also have a superb selection of Part Exchange cars from manufacturers including BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Honda, Mazda, Audi, Volkswagen, Vauxhall, Skoda, Peugeot and Toyota
- Our cars are fully checked in our workshop and all are supplied with a full 12 months MOT
You’re not from near Leeds – What can we do for you?
- • Everything…. We have customers throughout the UK!
- • Take a look at our customer reviews and you will see we have customers from Scotland to the South Coast as we are very well placed close to the M1, M62 and M621 - But mostly from East Yorkshire and Humberside, York and Ripon in North Yorkshire, Barnsley and Sheffield in South Yorkshire and over to Lancashire and Manchester in the West.
- • And we are close to Leeds City Station – it’s only a 10 minute drive away
- • We can arrange finance, take your part exchange and deliver your new or used car to your home or office.
- • To help you make an informed decision, read our genuine customer reviews on Google, Facebook, Yell.com, Reevoo and Auto Trader – we welcome all reviews both good and bad to ensure we offer the best possible service and buying experience
A word from the boss – Robin Luscombe
- “My aim is to change the landscape of the car business with the help of my people. I believe in looking after my employees and they will in turn look after my customers.”
- “It's important to me that my team enjoy their work and that together we create an enjoyable working environment. I want to help my team plan and build their lives, their families and achieve their ambitions”
- “I want my business to be successful and be recognised as a great place to spend your money”
“I really believe that it is only through dealing honestly with customers that we can earn their trust and loyalty - that is my ultimate aim”.