Used Car Search
Well it’s been a great week so far for Luscombe’s Leeds – we held a Company meeting for the entire Luscombe team on Tuesday night to pat ourselves on the back and say a big thank you to each and every one of them for helping us to achieve some great success to date in all departments. We had a really good evening, helped along the way with a hearty portion of “good ole Yorkshire Pie’n’peas”!!
I am pleased to announce we have been appointed a 5 Star Dealer for Customer Care by Mitsubishi , scored 100% by Suzuki for Sales Customer Satisfaction and were No 1 in the UK for the last quarter of 2016, but also, this week I received notification that we have made the final shortlist in five categories for the Motor Trade Oscars – the Automotive Management AM Awards 2017 - to be held in Birmingham in February. The categories for which we have been shortlisted are Best Dealer Website, Best Use of Social Media and Best Use of Video for which we are very proud, but more importantly to us are Excellence in Customer Service and Best Dealership – so keep your fingers crossed for us.
I also got a call from an ex-employee who left to find some greener grass but has found it isn’t so now wants to be first in the queue if we have a position – that’s great for me as he isn’t the first, in fact he would be the 4th, so we must be doing something right!! You can’t blame people for trying, and if they are good enough, I have no problem with them coming back and becoming great!
A shout out for Leeds United winning again this week and now up to third in the league!! Keep up the great work Leeds!
And for this week’s trivia ---- Talking of ‘greats’ US boxer, Muhammad Ali ‘The Greatest”, the only three-time heavyweight champion, was born this week in 1942
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion’.” Muhammad Ali
WELCOME TO Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
The UK's fastest growing Mitsubishi Dealer
We Won’t Sell you a Car but WE WILL HELP you buy one!!
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Reevoo, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF
MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage Juro city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 Series 5 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted Auto Express Winner of Best Pick-up 2015, best in class for Total Load Capacity, 0-62 Performance, Maneuverability, 4x4 System and Fuel Economy of 42.8 mpg and Emissions of 173 g/km. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and only 7% benefit in kind for company car drivers.