WELCOME TO Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds
The UK's fastest growing Mitsubishi Dealer
- At Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, our aim is to create a unique, stress-free new and used car buying environment.
- We are a small, privately owned and run business meaning we can offer a highly personal service in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- As our business ethos states, we empower our straight talking sales staff to make decisions and to deal directly with customers
- Our sales staff aren't constantly running back to faceless managers - Our managers come out of the office to assist you!
- In order to provide the best possible service for customers, we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of staff with many years of Mitsubishi experience
- Located in close proximity to the M1 and M62, we serve a vast area in West Yorkshire but thanks to our reputation, we also sell cars to customers all over the UK.
- We pride ourselves on our reputation! For this reason, we actively encourage you to leave your comments and reviews on Reevoo, Qype, Google Reviews, Yelp and Facebook
- Finally, if you have any questions, queries, problems or praise, the owner, Robin Luscombe would like to hear from you. Call him on his mobile - 07984 647938
Why we're different
read our reviews
get in touch
A sad week with news of not only Terry Wogan but also our own Jane who looks after our marketing suffered the loss of her Dad at the weekend, so our sympathies are with her and her family. On the up side I have been for the first time to the RAC Club in London for a secret retirement party for Ian Price a long serving Suzuki GB manager along with nearly 80 dealers and friends, we did keep it a total secret, so you can imagine the look on his face, and great night for a great guy, who was instrumental in helping me set up the dealership back in 2010, so Thanks Ian, and all the best for your retirement.
As I mentioned last week its 33 years since seat belts were compulsory and Tuesday also is the 33rd anniversary of the Derby winner “Shergar” being stolen and the 76 years since Tom and Jerry were created, fortunately I wasn’t around for that but can remember all the news of “Shergar”.
I can’t not mention Leeds Utd making the 5th round of the FA Cup, it might not be so special to Bradford City or Premiere league teams, but for Leeds it certainly is a step in the right direction, so let’s hope they get past Watford and beyond, and I am unsure if I dare include the 6 Nations, but surely England can’t do as bad as in the world cup, new man at the top, new captain, let’s hope it goes well in Edinburgh this weekend.
"We do not remember days, we remember moments."
What is it that sets us apart from the competition?
STRAIGHT TALKING SALES STAFF - MANAGERS WHO COME OUT OF THE OFFICE!
Here at Luscombe Mitsubishi Leeds, we offer every model of Mitsubishi, in stock and available for you to test drive. What's more, our range of cars suits all budgets and needs, ranging from the compact Mirage Attivo city car, to the Mitsubishi ASX crossover, designed to fit your life, or even the versatile Shogun which is ready for even the toughest challenges. If it's a real workhorse you need, then the L200 is your ideal business partner – no surprise then that it has been voted What Van? Pick-up of the Year 15 times. The game changing Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, the revolutionary Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle, offers incredible fuel economy on shorter journeys and only 5% benefit in kind for company car drivers.